Tuesday 28 February 2012

Land Raiders!


While in Stoke, another friend; Sam said he had a few Marine spares I could have, awesome I thought! The few spares were in fact a dreadnought, three squads of Tactical Marines, two Devastator Squads and three Assault Squads!

Oh and as I remembered now, here is a picture of a the Prometheus

So landraiders, the title of this posting. A customer of mine ordered an Achilles to be built and painted for is Ultramarine army, along with a lot of other superheavies. Forge World as usual messed up the order and sent the Achilles with two left hull sides. Simple enough fix you say, no; after a few attempts and complaints to FW they sent another Achilles Kit to say sorry, and a full Landraider kit to replace the missing parts. So a quick bitzbox order and I got myself two free landraiders!



No comments:

Post a Comment