Tuesday 28 February 2012

Conversions, Conversions, Conversions

With the stack of Dark Angels and bits ready I Quickly converted up Orias (seen in last blog entry),a Chaplain and a Tactical squad. Which I think will be added to this post. More of the veteran bits were used on the sergeant as well as a few Grey Knights parts (also used on Orias).

The prometheus was added to this and off I went on the Dark Angels expeditionary campaign, to stoke for a day of 1000 point battles.

Their first trip out had mixed results, an Ork army (well a ork mega dread) took the Dark Angels to pieces and the 1st Squad broke and ran, can't say I blame them, I didn't have one weapon in the army to kill it after my only lascannon died in close combat. The next game was a close fought action against some sisters of battle which saw the prometheus killed by a salvo from a mobile piano! A draw was pulled off just . A Quick win was achieved against a test Marine army (Ben was and still is planning a Minotaur force) and finally against Gary's Imperial Guard, a faltering start was soon turned around when I worked out nothing in the army facing me could destroy the Land Raider, so piled everyone in and drove over to the other side and gunned everyone down at close range.

One downside of the weekend, I left the figure case at Ben's house (thanks for posting it down!)


No comments:

Post a Comment